Get Exposure by Submitting a Fitness Blog or Article
Insure Fitness Group welcomes unsolicited article and blog posts on personal training, group fitness instruction, nutrition, health, exercise and more. If you are interested in writing for us, please read through our guidelines below and when you have your submission ready fill out the form below to begin the submission process. We look forward to your contribution! Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Please submit pitches and completed articles for consideration using the form below.
- Submissions should range between 600 and 900 words.
- Submissions can focus on any area of fitness, a particular style, a list of tips, etc.
- Submissions must not have been published elsewhere, so please be sure not submit to multiple editors/sites.
- Added your name, email, and website to the top of your post?
- Included your two-sentence bio at the top of your post?
- If you are submitting a complete article, please send only a Word document rather than a PDF. We encourage the use of in-line links for acknowledging sources.
- If so, you are all set and ready to submit using the form on this page!
- Has this post been published elsewhere? If so, know that we require all articles to be original, unpublished content.
Before you submit, please run through the checklist below:
FAQ – Fitness Content Contribution
Will I be compensated?
How long should my posts be?
Can I repost my submission on my blog?
Should I write a headline?
Should I include a photo?
What should I write about?
What should the writing style be?
Should I or can I include links within the article?
Will you edit my submission?
Should I submit a headshot?