Get Exposure by Submitting a Fitness Blog or Article
Insure Fitness Group welcomes unsolicited article and blog posts on personal training, group fitness instruction, nutrition, health, exercise and more. If you are interested in writing for us, please read through our guidelines below and when you have your submission ready fill out the form below to begin the submission process. We look forward to your contribution! Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Please submit pitches and completed articles for consideration using the form below.
- Submissions should range between 600 and 900 words.
- Submissions can focus on any area of fitness, a particular style, a list of tips, etc.
- Submissions must not have been published elsewhere, so please be sure not submit to multiple editors/sites.
Before you submit, please run through the checklist below:
- Added your name, email, and website to the top of your post?
- Included your two-sentence bio at the top of your post?
- If you are submitting a complete article, please send only a Word document rather than a PDF. We encourage the use of in-line links for acknowledging sources.
- If so, you are all set and ready to submit using the form on this page!
- Has this post been published elsewhere? If so, know that we require all articles to be original, unpublished content.
FAQ - Fitness Content Contribution
Will I be compensated?
Typically, no. Should you decide to contribute to Insure Fitness Group, your brand will be promoted on our site via the article written by you as well as an author bio, both of which will link back to the site of your choice. We may also share your post in our monthly email newsletter, and on Facebook and Twitter, to help you reach as many readers as possible.
What should I write about?
To get a sense for the type of articles we post, read our recent posts. We like practical, actionable advice, posts that will help readers in their fitness and healthy day to day lives.
How long should my posts be?
Aim for 600-900 words.
What should the writing style be?
Submissions should be written in blog style, with short paragraphs. Including a few sub-headings is appreciated, and only use one space between sentences.
Can I repost my submission on my blog?
Unfortunately, no. If we choose to post your submission on Insure Fitness Group, we retain the rights to that content. We don’t allow republishing on your own blog or any other website. Reposting content can hurt SEO traffic results for everyone involved, Google tends to be a stickler on duplicate content.
Should I or can I include links within the article?
Yes. Include links that will be helpful and relevant to the reader, they can be to appropriate posts on your site or news sites or blogs. If you can link to posts on Insure Fitness Group, even better! Be sure to insert link your article via anchor text or keywords
Should I write a headline?
Yes, we reserve the right to edit it for SEO. Style or just to make it more attention-grabbing.
Will you edit my submission?
We will edit for content and clarity, and we will do our best to maintain your voice. We may send you over the final edited version before we post to our site.
Should I include a photo?
No need. We’ll add one.
Should I submit a headshot?
If you would like to yes, however it isn’t required.